In addition to supporting relationships between a child and his/her family members, we believe in facilitating meaningful relationships with peers. Therapists may recommend individual sessions first, and when ready, a dyad (two students) followed by larger groups.
Benefits of Dyad/Group Therapy
- Integration and carryover of functional social pragmatic language skills
- Re-enforce or re-establish the bond between siblings
- Learn from observing peers
- Facilitates social understanding, which enables children to use appropriate social skills
- Games, arts/crafts and play skills are interwoven with language-based activities
Our groups are tightly fit for ability to tailor the needs of the individuals. Frequency of intervention depends on the needs of each student and family.
We look forward to providing “Summer Camps” in the future!
To learn more or sign up for monthly newsletter or news, click here. Early Intervention is Key!